Ingredients / Active Ingredients
100% ceritified organic Patchouli Essential Oil
Let Mt. Retour take you back to the purest mountain. Mt. Retour 12 Quality Assurances (MTQA) TM guarantees the quality product for everyone.
• A special deep and earthy, spicy aroma, sourced from Indonesia
• Grounding and balancing effect on the emotions. Great for fighting depression and anxiety,
• Antifungal and bacterial infection : Great for insect bites, insect repellant e.g. bedbugs
• Helps break down cellulite, water retention, speeding up healing, and preventing formation of ugly scars.
• Cool down inflammations, alleviates rough, cracked, dehydrated skin.
• Non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing, but large doses may cause loss of appetite in some individuals
Characteristic & Properties
Patchouli oil has a rich musky-sweet, strong spicy and herbaceous smell.
This particular Patchouli is dark, warm, well-aged, and it has a fantastic, deep aroma.
Anti-depressant : Drift the disappointing mood
Heals cuts and wounds and also speed up the fading of scars and wound healings
Tones muscles and breaks down cellulite
Sedative : Calm down inflammation and hypersensitivity of nerves
A great deodorizing action, and helps when feeling hot and bothered.
Treat rough, cracked and overly dehydrated skin and is used to treat acne, eczema, sores, any fungal infections, as well as scalp disorders.
Multipurpose Liquid (1ml/1ml)
Massage: 4 drops to 10 ml carrier oil
Bath: 5 drops in full drawn bath.
Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of vaporizer
Not to be taken. Store below 30˚c
Do not apply directly to skin
Keep out of reach of children
User Guide / PrecautionsIt is non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing, but the smell of patchouli oil may be a little persistent for some people and large doses may cause loss of appetite in some individuals.
Store below 30°C